At Robotics European Society, our basic philosophy is to welcome all countries interested in joining our global community. New national organizers get a one year membership that can be converted into a membership for multipe years after a successful season.
What we ask of a potential national organizer is that they:
- are (linked to) a known and reputable institution in the country.
- are ready to fund and organize the national ROES competition.
- guarantee a minimum of 20 teams in year one to be approved.
- have growth ambitions and budget to finance growth.
- have experience with robots in education and/or organizing of competitions/events with children and young people.
- can ensure easy access to robot materials and service parts for teams.
- accept timely payment of the ROES membership fee.
The ROES program can be easily adapted to the situation in your country.
If you are interested in becoming a national organizer and joining our global community please fill and submit the following form.
We would love to tell you more about the opportunities and requirements!