Robotics European Society
A non-profit Organization
Robotics European Society is a non-profit organization. All revenue from sponsorships and fees is invested in support of our mission, which is to promote robotics in STEM education worldwide.
Robotics European Society aims to bring together young people all over the world to develop their creativity and problem solving skills. We do that by organizing challenging and educational robotics competitions.
Robotics European Society is dedicated to:
- Offer young people the opportunity to expand their horizons through exploration of robots and robotic systems.
- Widen the view of young people and encourage them to be our future scientists, engineers, makers and inventors.
- Help young people acquire 21st century skills like creative thinking, cooperation and communication.
- Help introduce the concept of modern science into educational activities.
- Promote robotics in STEM education worldwide.
- Bring together young people from all over the world to measure their skills and have fun at our annual international final.